About Children’s Media Association
Children’s Media Association (CMA) is the nonprofit community that connects the dots across all corners of the children’s industry. As makers, thinkers, and innovators, we believe that by learning and playing together, we strengthen ourselves, our community, and content for kids. With chapters in New York, LA, and San Francisco, and virtual members around the world, CMA is building the future of our industry.
- Educational workshops and panels that help professionals develop and grow.
- Professional seminars designed to help members develop skills critical for career growth.
- Writer’s group that gives members an ongoing opportunity to give and receive feedback from other writers.
- Informal events that connect members personally and professionally across media and genres.
- Newsletter that provides timely information on the children’s media landscape and industry events.
- Job board that connects members to jobs across the industry. Visit the Job Board.
- Educational resources that provide insight and opportunities for on-going, self-directed learning.
OUR GROWiNG MiSSiON
In recognition of the growing interest in social responsibility of media makers, CMA is looking to collaborate with its members and outside organizations to engage the general public and increase their awareness and interest in children’s media. These activities will provide industry professionals, parents, and educators with the tools to make educated choices about the consumption of media created for children.